Wednesday, October 25, 2017

LIFE IS A JOURNEY

Sooo... whats the deal with "Life is a journey. Not a destination." "Isn't this a travel blog?" Yes... this is a travel blog, but not only will I focus on traveling literally, we will also discuss figuratively traveling in your life. Your life's work. I am in the process of creating a facebook group with only a selected amount of people who are ready to put in the work to take their life to the next level. If there is anything about your life, your environment, or your situation that you want to change... sometimes you just need an accountability partner and motivation! Here is your MOTIVATION & SIGN RIGHT HERE! GO FOR IT! JUST DO IT! If you are interested in joining my facebook movement, here is the link... https://www.facebook.com/MoKnowsTravel/ 

As for me... I really felt my journey was complete when I opened my mobile Ultrasound business.... Ultrasonic Baby Showers. As an Ultrasound Tech, I purchased my own machine and traveled to baby showers and showed the baby to family and friends. We also did Gender Reveal parties. I knew I was on the right road. All of the stars were aligning.... but two years in it.... I had to let the business go because as a small business owner its hard to maintain monthly expenses. Capital gets low. A lot of hard work. Ultimately, I ended that business. It took me years to be able to attend Baby Showers and not feel sad about them. 

Unfortunately, that is not the only business I have had. In the past, I've had other businesses from an online stores to a custom car auto shop. After reading TD Jakes book, "Instinct,"  I just knew it was more to life than just working and paying bills. My instincts were telling me there is more to this world than being caged at a job. 

Currently, I still work full time, but I have a plan. I'm on my journey. I may have encountered some road bumps and stumbling blocks, but I won't give up. That is my desire for you as well. We need to connect, support, and inspire each other to live life to the fullness. Also, figurative travel on your life's journey is meant to be enjoyed. With faith, proper planning, and hard work you can get to anywhere you desire. No one can walk in your shoes on your path, but you! You must do the work! 

So... there you have it. We are ALL on a journey! It's more to life than getting to a certain destination. Help someone along the way! IF something doesn't work out, have flexibility and keep pushing! Last but not least, once you reach your destination, strive for a new one! That's the lovely thing about traveling! It never ends! Getting to one place simply opens the door to another!


No comments:

Post a Comment

HARD ROCK PUNTA CANA

The Hard Rock Resort in Punta Cana overall rating would be a 6 for me out of 10. For starters, I will share the positives about the resor...