Saturday, September 29, 2018

HARD ROCK PUNTA CANA


The Hard Rock Resort in Punta Cana overall rating would be a 6 for me out of 10. For starters, I will share the positives about the resort before I share areas of opportunities.


SPA:
My absolute FAVORITE thing about this resort is the SPA!!! I can not express in words the level of luxury that was put into this oasis. Never in my life, have I seen anything like it. Upon entrance, you feel like you're in an ancient Greek palace.
From the decor, to the aroma, and all of the endless amount of services they offer you will leave with an indescribable amount of refreshing peace. My only regret is not not partaking in more of the treatments. Rock Spa is filled with a wide array of services that it is a little overwhelming to select a particular one. If you are going here, I highly recommend you give the variety of treatments a little more thought before you choose one. Options vary from chocolate body wraps, rock massages,  diamond facials, and sensory pools. 


BEACH/POOLS:
The Beach is a hypnotizing teal blue. One can stay there all day and night due to the resort supplying an ample amount of umbrellas and chairs. Around the massive resorts, pools are endless so one would never feel too crowded.
One pool in particular is the party pool with hosts the famous foam party, aqua aerobics, and other pool activities. Hard Rock has an entertainment staff and DJ that dances and gets the crowd pumping. I loved the pure joy on their faces. They look they really love what they do and that helps to make the expedience that more enjoyable. 
Then, there are other pools more geared towards family which includes water slides and a lazy river. At Hard Rock, they did not forget about the adults. One of the pools is exclusively for adults where being topless is welcomed. 

ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES:
Around the resort their are several bars pool side and beach side. I did not encounter a bar tender I did not like. They all did amazing with the drinks. I loved the fact that I could just try different types of drinks because I did not have to pay for it. Also, the room included a fully stocked bar which was no additional charge. 

Before I go into the areas of opportunity, let me just share that I definitely would go back here for the above reasons. But, I have to be honest....

FOOD
The food here was a DISASTER. Now, mind you, there is food, restaurants, and stands all around this resort to eat at. And if you don't feel like leaving out of your room, you can order room service. During my stay, we ate at ever restaurant, ordered room service, and also did the romantic dinner. I was not impressed at all. There was only a single paella dish I could've eaten everyday. Other that that, I was highly unhappy in everything. Especially since the romantic dinner was so nice, it was disappointing that the best thing on the menu was the bar drinks.
Pizza Restaurant



Caesar Salad- Yuck!
Paella! This was good!



ENTERTAINMENT:
I must admit the primary reason I am expressing dislike for the entertainment is because their was a Beyonce performance which was soooo bad that it was a complete insult. Whoever thought it was a good idea to do their choreographed Formation rendition must've been drinking. It was terrible. Now, they do have other shows like a magic show, and a Michael Jackson concert. However, I was so disgusted from the Beyonce performance that I could no longer give the performers a chance. Also, the Friday night we decided to go to the Oro night club it was dead. We went late and it was maybe 30 people in the whole club.

One of the excursions we selected was the off riders and this was the coolest thing ever. Never have we ever rode anything and the chaperones encouraged us to go faster!


Overall, we enjoyed our stay. The entire staff was nice. If we could do it all over again, I would allocate more time to the spa. I've heard that they are projected to add a Zip Line over the main Guitar pool. I'm sure that feature will be a huge attraction. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

HARD ROCK PUNTA CANA

The Hard Rock Resort in Punta Cana overall rating would be a 6 for me out of 10. For starters, I will share the positives about the resor...