Wednesday, November 1, 2017

BIG DREAMS





How many of us have big dreams? There is soooo much I want to do with my life. I feel that's a blessing and a curse. On one hand I am excited of the things to come, on the other...... I feel like there's never enough hours in a day?

Half of my family are official passport holders! So... the door opening into the whole world has just been unlocked. Its so many amazing places to visit. I'm enjoying the research into all of the prospects. My travel goal is to visit one continent per year for the next five years. Earth is made up of 7, just in case you didn't know, I already live on one and Antarctica is a continent at the moment I have no desire to visit. 


Outside of travel, I have personal goals that I want to accomplish. One day..... I will be brave enough to jump out of plane and one day I will be strong enough to do a backflip. These are my personal goals.

HERE ARE THE 5 AREAS OF YOUR LIFE YOU SHOULD ESTABLISH BIG GOALS
1. PHYSICALLY- 
2. SPIRITUALLY-
3. PERSONALLY-
4. RELATIONSHIPS-
5.FINANCIALLY-


There's a famous script that says, "Faith without Works is dead!" Once you have prayed and really done some soul searching about your goals, it is fairly easy to write them down. Next, is the action plan. What is most helpful to me with achieving my goals is I get a high from crossing things off a list. So.. I make lists because for the thrill of being able to cross things off. Also, on really big goals I have accountability partners in my life. These are individuals I can trust with the ups and downs of my journey. Ultimately, they will encourage me to stay on track.

Lastly.... SLAY YOUR GOALS!!! FOR YOURSELF!!!! JUST DO IT.... FOR YOU!!!! If not, you will live a life of regret. IF only you would've...... Don't let that be you! I am ordering you in the meanest drill sergeant voice, "Get to work!!!! Follow your path!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

HARD ROCK PUNTA CANA

The Hard Rock Resort in Punta Cana overall rating would be a 6 for me out of 10. For starters, I will share the positives about the resor...