Sunday, October 8, 2017

All About Mo

Mo Knows Travel is a wife and mother of four. I am the founder of Divine Kids, which is a non-profit that awards resilient and thriving children with travel opportunities! This organization is funded by my travel agency Divine Vacation and the generosity of sponsors.

For most of my adult life, I have been on this fitness journey.  
But I guess that’s what a healthy lifestyle entails.... I’m still not at my goal weight because of a secret blue bell cookies and cream ice cream addiction. However, I’m having fun taking Zumba and other fitness classes at the gym. If I had good genes and did not need to exercise to maintain my shape I would have never met so many good friends.

Career wise.... for the past 12 years I’ve worked in the hospital as an Ultrasound Tech. I’ve seen all the babies I ever want to see. However, almost a year ago I was blessed with the chance to deliver my sisters baby. He came out before I could get her to the hospital. That was one of the most exciting and scariest days of my life! 

Just recently I reached a lifetime goal of mine to complete my bachelors degree! My degree will be used as a testiment to the kids in my organization that if I can do it, they can to.

Since I love to travel and I will do so the rest of my life. I decided to rebrand myself as a travel blogger. I have been to many places..

Hawaii... 

Inside the White House during the Obama presidency... 

The Grand Canyon...


Vegas several times....


At least 10 cruises, the East coast, West Coast, and most Floridian cities.

Threw my past travels I have been able to learn valuable life lessons from them. My hope is that I can inspire others to enjoy their lives because we are all on this journey.

Traveling is not just about getting to a particular destination. It’s a journey just like life. So let’s go on an adventure together. Accomplish all of hearts desires while having the most fun as we possibly can!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HARD ROCK PUNTA CANA

The Hard Rock Resort in Punta Cana overall rating would be a 6 for me out of 10. For starters, I will share the positives about the resor...